1. The Personal Information We Collect
We offer a variety of Services as described on this Website for which we may process your personal information. We may obtain information about you from contact databases provided by customers, from public sources or via telephone research efforts. The types of personal information that Sell2World may process about you for the provision of our Services include your name, title, company name, location, job, role description, skills, professional interests and professional contact information.
2. How We Use Your Personal Information
We may process the personal information we collect in the context of our Services as follows:
- To provide customers with customized prospect contact lists and to provide database cleansing and enrichment services to customers.
- To provide outsourced telemarketing services to customers. If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing communications by phone or by email from us, please contact us by the means provided at the conclusion of this Policy.
- To contact customers for administrative purposes such as customer service or to send communications, including updates on promotions and events, relating to products and services offered by us and by third parties we work with.
- To understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our customers, to improve our Services, and to develop new products, services, features, and functionalities.
We may use the personal information provided you on the Website as follows:
3. Customer Rights
- To open an account or otherwise register on the Website as well as to manage your account.
- To send you email newsletters or other information on services offered by Sell2World.
- To respond to or follow-up on information or requests you provided if Sell2World, in its sole discretion, deems it necessary or appropriate to respond. Sell2World makes no representation or warranty as to whether, when, or in what manner it will respond to any user-initiated correspondence, feedback submissions, or surveys. In addition, any unsolicited ideas, concepts, or designs based on or involving any Sell2World product, content, or service that are submitted to Sell2World via this Website, including any feedback submissions, shall be deemed to be the property of Sell2World, Inc. and may be used by Sell2World, Inc. for any purpose at its sole discretion, free and clear of any restrictions or obligations to the person(s) or entity(ies) who submitted them.
If you would like to update the personal information provided when opening an account or otherwise registering with the Website, please sign in to your account on the Website and update your personal information as necessary or cancel your account.
You have the right to opt-out from receiving marketing communications. You can tell us not to send you marketing communications by e-mail by clicking on the unsubscribe link within the marketing e-mails you receive from us or by contacting us as indicated below. You also may opt-out of receiving marketing communications by phone by contacting us as described at the conclusion of this Policy.
Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request access to and receive information about the personal information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information, and have the information blocked or deleted, as appropriate. You also may have the right to object to our processing of your personal information and withdraw your consent to our processing of personal information at any time. The right to access personal information may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. Please note that you may not be able to benefit from all features of the Website or Services if you request the deletion of your personal information, object or withdraw your consent to the processing your personal information.